The gyms have all closed thanks to COVID-19, so how do you work toward your health goals during this time? Focusing on your nutrition during this time is one of the most effective ways to improve your health and boost your immunity! Our next 6-week nutrition challenge will be a PARTNER challenge! So grab a friend, swolemate, sibling, or coworker to join you! You do not need to be a member of our gym to join in this challenge, everyone is welcome! No partner? No problem! We'll find someone for you to do the challenge with if you need us to pair you up. By the time we return to a normal way of life, we may be well into summer. Don't wait until then to chase your goals!
Please note: Due to Governor Larry Hogan's orders for all Maryland gyms to close in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will conduct 100% of this challenge online for the duration of PUSH511's closure. InBody scans will no longer be offered at the beginning of the challenge. If the gym reopens by the end of the challenge, we are happy to offer InBody scans to challenge participants at that time. You may use your second InBody scan from the beginning of the challenge at a later date. We will offer plenty of other ways to measure your progress during the challenge!
- Meal plans that are written by a Registered Dietitian and the tools to create your own meals to take the guesswork out of your nutrition.
- One-hour Zoom kick-off session on Thursday, March 26th at 5:30 pm.
- Access to a private challenge Facebook group to share recipes, information, ask questions and receive support.
- Individual weekly check-ins to make sure you are staying on track during this chaotic time!
- One-on-one follow-up sessions to review your results and build a game plan to make sure you keep those results!
- Prizes for the top team based on participation and results!
- Winners will be announced on May 20th!